Friday, August 9, 2013

Imagination Living

I'm totally wiped out. Functioning throughout the day, lately, has been an up hill battle. These days feel fruitless. Waking up exhausted. Going to bed sore. My body full of pains and aches. In the meantime I try to do what is absolutely necessary. Otherwise I veg out and pretend to be active, living vicariously through my television programs.

Chasing bad guys through dark alleys, solving "whodunit" crimes or singing on stage with my favorite star/judge. Spinning a wheel to win the showcase or solve the puzzle. Or I could be racking my brain for the top six answers to some crazy question asked to 100 men.

There are lots of things to do when you are home bound. You just need three things: A working television, cable and an active imagination.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment