Friday, July 12, 2013

What You Give Is What You Get......Really??

Living positive can be a lie.
Wake me from this nightmare.
I feel like I'm dying silently.
Does anybody really care.

You can't see the truth.
The reality of my pain.
In your world the sun shines.
Every day I live in rain.

What you see is what you get.
That's really such a lie.
You see my smile and hear me laugh.
Inside I want to die.

So take a look at how you live.
The fun things that you do.
You complain about your job.
You're lucky to be you.

The things I want to do are simple.
Shopping, gardening, church and parks.
Things that used to brighten my day.
Now I stay at home and feel alone in the dark.

If you have an able body.
Don't complain about your chores.
So many people want good health.
And desire so much more.

So don't judge a book by it's cover.
You will likely be deceived.
What you give is what you get.
Is that what I've received?

No comments:

Post a Comment